As a team member of the Development and Communications department, the marketing coordinator works in collaboration with the fundraising team to design materials that help foster the external visibility of the organization.
Additionally, this role designs a mix of print collateral is responsible for the electronic newsletter design, website updates, brand integrity, and social media.
This role reports to the Director of Development and Communications and is part of a five-person team.
- Manages the design and production of marketing materials, including print ads, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
- Works closely with project owners to develop collateral materials.
- In collaboration with the Director of Development, translates organizational brand and marketing activities into the online/digital environment, including content, email campaigns, social media posts, online advertising, and event promotion.
- Tracks the effectiveness of marketing promotions.
- Analyzes marketing efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Graphic design.
- Actively manage CSS brand position.
- Act as a resource, providing marketing consultation to program directors and senior leaders as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Arts/Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications OR Equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of Adobe Suite/ InDesign;
- Strong organization or project management skills;
- Experience in developing and deploying traditional marketing communications as well as online and social media;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Suite and WordPress;
- Able to meet deadlines and balance several projects at the same time.
- Experience working for a nonprofit preferred.
- Desire to understand, respect, and contribute to the faith-based mission and values of the organization.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, HR Director by email at [email protected].