Payee Specialist, Zanesville
The staff is deeply connected to the mission, vision, and values of the organization. It is the lens by which we provide our
services, guided by our core values of impact, compassion, courage, and excellence. The ideal candidate demonstrates these
values in their actions and works with the client and peers.
Position assists Payee program with check writing, client budgets, client transaction reports, payee deposits, payee bill paying, direct
client contact, advocate for clients & submit payee reports to SSA as needed. The position serves as a backup to the Payee Services
Coordinator & completes Payee bank reconciliation and all other online banking activities including ACH deposits and online Bill Pay.
The position provides office support for Agency as needed (including filing, answering incoming phone calls, completing fiscal
documentation) as needed.
Location: Zanesville, OH
• Assisting Payee program: Check writing, Client budgets, Client transaction reports, Payee deposits, Payee bill paying, Direct
client contact, Advocate for clients, Submit payee reports to SSA as needed, Help provide information for Clients’ taxes as
needed. Serves as a backup to Payee Services Coordinator.
• Complete Payee bank reconciliation and all other online banking activities including ACH deposits and online Bill Pay
• To provide Office Support for Agency as needed (including filing, answering incoming phone calls, completing fiscal
• Maintain client management system.
• Two plus years related administrative, monthly budgeting, clerical experience.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft office suites.
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks, preferred.
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a diverse
and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Human Resources Director, [email protected]