Catholic Social Services seeks a motivated and mission-focused professional staff account to maintain records of financial transactions, reconciles and balance accounts, and verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or spreadsheets.
This individual must be highly organized, tech-savvy, able to meet deadlines, detail-oriented, and have strong customer service skills.
Location: Columbus, OH
• Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare general journal entries.
• Maintain required documentation to ensure proper internal controls.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports required.
• Answer accounting and financial questions from internal and external customers.
• Responsible for all account reconciliations.
• Works with A/P and A/R to prepare reconciliations from sub-ledger.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Three (3) to five (5) years experience in accounting, non-profit preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting software, Financial Edge.
• Demonstrative advanced knowledge of MS Office software
• Knowledge of accounting principles includes work that is analytical, creative, evaluative, and advisory in nature.
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Human Resources Director, [email protected].