- Title: Coordinator Payee Services
- Length of Time with CSS: 17 years
- What’s your favorite part of your job? My favorite part of the job is knowing that I am making a difference in the quality of every day life for our clients.
- What’s your favorite hobby? Using my smoker for pork butt and chicken. Even in the cold weather!
- Tell us about your roots: I have lived in Zanesville my whole life other than for college. I graduated from Ohio University with a B.S. in Computer Science.
- Tell us about your family: My wife of 18 years, Heather, works in Pickerington. My daughter, Bethanie, works at a Nursing Facility in Newark. My son, Jacob, is a Sophomore at Maysville.