The staff is deeply connected to the mission, vision, and values of the organization. It is the lens by which we provide our services, guided by our core values of impact, compassion, courage, and excellence. The ideal candidate demonstrates these values in their action and works with the client and peers.
Join Catholic Social Services (CSS) Administrative team Provides administrative support to Catholic Social Services staff through daily office duties, directing phone calls to appropriate staff members and/or program or department, schedule and greeting visitors, and maintaining general office environment. The ideal candidate would be a friendly, detail-oriented professional with excellent customer service skills, ability to balance several projects and seamlessly contribute to multiple aspects of the agency’s program goals.
Provide administrative support to the Program Support Manager and the Executive Assistant:
- Maintain appropriate office and kitchen supplies and order as needed,
- Track office postage using the excel postage tracker and provide to the fiscal department for processing,
- Process check request
- Maintain appropriate files in the archive room, yearly destroy files based on the Record retention policy
- Daily review of the conference room schedule to ensure appropriate time is maintained to set up the room.
- Distribute and process mail as scheduled
- Keep check log on a daily basis for deposit
- Ensure common areas and the kitchen are kept tidy.
Responsible for office equipment:
- Ensure paper trays are filled on a daily basis and toner is at the appropriate levels.
- Provide usage reports to fiscal for processing: monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Assist staff in operating office equipment, as needed.
Provide support for :
- Create meeting packets for the participants, as directed.
- Arrange conference room with materials and refreshments, if required,
- Order and receive lunch as required,
- Ensure the conference room is cleaned up and all refreshments are put away in the appropriate location.
Schedule visitors, as requested from staff:
- Schedule visitors to the Diocese visitor’s portal,
- Greet visitors and assist them to the appropriate staff member
Answer phone and/or retrieve phone messages and direct them to the appropriate staff or department.
- Two years of related office experience are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be welcoming.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Outlook, and Word
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Director of HR, [email protected]