The Controller provides the organization an accurate presentation of the agency’s financial statements in a timely
manner provides financial analysis and manages the fiscal team; equipping management and the board with the
financial information that they need to make decisions for the agency.
Location: Columbus, OH
• Responsible for the overall management of the Fiscal Department to maintain an effective system of
accounting controls structured with internal controls needed to assure adequate recording of all
transactions of the organization.
• Manages cash flows, cash receipts, and cash disbursements to assure that adequate cash is maintained to
meet the obligations of the organization.
• Prepares timely financial statements and analysis of financial information, including variances.
• System administrator of the accounting software; responsible for making sure software in performing
optimally and troubleshooting problems.
• Leads agency preparation for the annual audit
• Interacts with internal (Board, COO, etc.) and external (financial institution, funders, etc.) and is
responsible for maintaining excellent working relationships between these contacts and the Fiscal
• Monitors agency investments, reviews and makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting / Finance or above
• Five (5) years experience in fund accounting, non-profit preferred.
• Two (2) plus years’ management experience
• Knowledge of accounting software, Blackbaud / Financial Edge or fund accounting software.
• Demonstrative advanced knowledge of MS Office software
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to
building a diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Human Resources Director, [email protected]