Food Pantry Assistant, Our Lady of Guadalupe Center
The Pantry Assistant is an integral part of the Our Lady of Guadalupe Center(OLGC) team. The Panty Assistant is responsible for assisting clients and the OLGC team with tasks needed to provide emergency food and other services to the Hispanic Community.
• Greet clients and assist them with shopping utilizing the pantry point system.
• Organization of food/products in the pantry, unloading shipments, rotating food items according to dates and assisting
with food inventory/shopping.
• Enter and maintain client records in ECM database
• Tidy and maintain the pantry, waiting area, common kitchen, and meeting spaces.
Front Desk Support
• Greet clients, answer phones, and open the center.
• Assist in preparation of reporting for MidOhio Foodbank, Catholic Social Services & United Way.
• Assist with survey distribution.
• Provide general program support to include filing and maintaining program materials
• Provide linkages to clients for additional services and update resources as needed.
Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Two (2) or more years, experience in a similar setting or customer service
Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Evening and weekend hours per center programming, as needed.
Work hours: 30 hours per week.
• Monday thru Friday 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a
diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Director of HR, [email protected]