Program Director, Supportive Services
Our Supportive Services Program bridges the gap for many seniors who need assistance to maintain their independence and to remain safely in their own homes. The Program Director leads a team of licensed social workers providing in-home case management for seniors. They provide a helping hand to older adults and their families to alleviate concerns and assist with tasks seniors need to stay independent. We help seniors manage their benefits, like Medicare or Medicaid, link them to transportation services, schedule medical appointments, help manage finances or locate appropriate housing. We provide the extra help seniors need when new challenges arise, so they can stay in their homes with confidence.
• Lead the programs to make a positive impact for low-income seniors.
• Provides overall direction for the Supportive Services program in Franklin and Licking County and the Money Management programs.
• Ensure program strives for excellence driven by CSS’ mission and in accordance with our values
• Strategic design and implementation of Program offerings
• Provide grants and financial management of program grants, including timely and accurate information on clients for reporting and analysis.
• Manage client case files and Client Record Review (CRR)
• Encourage a culture of growth, innovation, process improvement, and on-going professional development Ensure compliance with all programmatic and funder requirements
• Complete all necessary documentation, reports, and reviews to ensure compliance with funding requirements and agency performance quality improvement standards.
• Comply with all agency standards, policies, ethics, philosophies, and values.
• Efficiently manage daily program operations including staff supervision and participation in leadership efforts.
• Effectively work with the VP of Programs to ensure programmatic success and work through areas of opportunity to sustain and/or improve service delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, LSW, LISW or LISW-S license is required, master’s degree in Social Work preferred • At least two (2) years of supervisory experience directing social service programs and staff
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of case management experience serving diverse, marginalized, and/or low-income populations • Knowledge of community resources and aging network • Proficient in Microsoft office applications • Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must have a current Ohio driver’s license
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community. Please submit a cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Director of HR, [email protected]