Service Coordinator, Seton Square
The Service Coordinator is an integral part of the housing and property team. The Service Coordinator is responsible for
assessing residents’ needs, specifically related to issues of aging in place. The Service Coordinator links the elderly or disabled
residents in the facility to supportive services necessary for them to remain independent and in their own home. Serves as
liaison to the general community, community agencies, and networks with community providers in order to promote assigned
In addition, the Service Coordinator educates residents and staff in service provision and issues of aging in place and assists
the property manager in issues related to the resident’s independence.
This position is responsible for two (2) locations in Seton South and Seton East.
• Identifies needs and develops service plans for residents in the building.
• Provides general case management (including intake) and referral services to all residents needing assistance.
• Refers and links the residents to service providers in the general community.
• Monitor the ongoing provision of services from community agencies and keep case management plans current for
• Maintain file management and data entry standards.
• Associates in Human Services; Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology, Counseling or Public
• One (1) plus years of experience with case management, advocacy, and problem-solving.
• Experience working with HUD residential locations is a plus.
• Exceptional customer service delivery to maintain effective relationships.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft office software.
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a
diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Human Resources Director, [email protected].